For some business leaders, a professional employer organization (PEO) is an unfamiliar concept. However, a PEO is simply a relationship in which you select a provider to become your dedicated HR management and benefits administration partner, and deliver a broad range of HR services through a “co-employment” model.
In a standard PEO, you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, and your provider handles the HR management and benefits administration, including:
- Managing certain critical HR service responsibilities such as payroll, benefits and workers’ compensation
- Shouldering many common employer risks
- Access to high-quality health care
- Assistance with your HR business strategy as it relates to Health Care Reform
- Providing IT infrastructure for HR management
For many small and mid-sized organizations, this relationship helps remove administrative burdens so the principals can focus on building the business.
Contact Hybrid Payroll
Your Payroll and HR Solution is just a few clicks away!